Step by step instructions on how to convert a 8410 john deere from 24 volt to 12 volt?
Converting a 8410 John Deere from 24 volt to 12 volt is not as hard as you might think.
1. Remove the starter solenoid wire harness from the starter solenoid
2. Remove the ground wire from the battery clamp
3. Attach a 12 volt battery to the negative terminal on the new 12 volt battery
4. Attach a positive terminal lead on to new 12 volt battery
5. Connect that lead to starter solenoid
6. Route power wire harness to positive terminal of old 24 volt battery
7. Route negative power wire to grounding point of engine